SDUSD Athletics News
Athletic Physicals: June 10th, 2023
ATHLETIC PHYSICALS INFORMATION
CLICK HERE: Screen Your Teen Tickets
Includes a cardiac risk assessment, ECG, consultation with a physician and if indicated, a limited echocardiogram. Typically takes less than an hour. You will register for an appointment window.
SCREENING PACKET – A MUST! Go to screenyourteens.org to download, fully complete, and bring the screening packet to your screening appointment.
EACH YOUTH NEEDS THEIR OWN PACKET.
- Participants may be asked to wear masks at this event
- Above subject to change as we follow evolving best practices for health & safety
Who Can Participate:
- Youth ages 12 to 25 on the day of screening only. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Due to health and safety guidelines, one parent only may accompany youth.
- Parents of youth under 18 need not attend if youth brings a signed/completed screening packet with contact information included.
Who Cannot Participate:
- Participants with pre-existing heart problems and/or being treated by a cardiologist are not eligible to participate.
- This screening is not intended to provide a clinical diagnosis or a second opinion.
What to Expect:
- Participants wear a T-shirt and sweat pants or sports shorts. Girls wear a sports bra.
- Female technicians screen girls in separate area from boys.
- Private screening area available upon request.
- You are notified of the results at the screening.
- If results are abnormal, take your screening results to your doctor for follow-up.
- Our cardiologist can consult with your doctor upon request.
- The screening is free to you, but costs our organization $25 per screening. If you would like to donate to support our mission, visit https://epsavealife.org/donate/
- By registering you are agreeing to adhere to current health and safety guidelines as determined by EP Save A Life.
- Note on the registration form information about household income and medical providers is solely used to satisfy grant maker funding requests that require an overview of who we serve.