2022-23 Multi-Campus Agreement
Beginning in 2016-17, our district’s Multi-Campus Agreement allows the following students to participate in athletics at their school of residence, provided that they have met all of the necessary CIF, San Diego City Conference and San Diego Unified School District criteria:
San Diego Unified School District atypical schools.
Point of contacts for San Diego Unified School District atypical schools:
- East Village High School: Mitch Booz, Principal email@example.com 619-362-4769 Grading Period Dates
- Garfield High School: Jolie Pickett, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org 619-362-4500 Grading Periods 4×4 Quarters
- iHigh Virtual Academy: Eunique Johnson, Director email@example.com 619-839-9552 IHIGH Grading Timelines 4×4 Quarters
- Mt. Everest Academy: Courtney Browne, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org 619-605-8700 Grading Period Dates
- New Dawn/Marcy: Pamela Busch, Principal email@example.com 858-302-3300 Grading Periods 4×4 Quarters
- San Diego MET: Robert Fung, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org 619-388-2299 Ext. 2295 & Jason Moravec, Counselor email@example.com 619-388-2299 Ext. 2443 Grading Period Dates
- SDSCPA: Kim Abagat, Head Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org 858-988-2500 Ext. 3031 Grading Periods Traditional Semesters
- Twain High School: Michael Rebman, Principal email@example.com 858-800-5300 Grading Periods 4×4 Quarters
- Specific questions about eligibility should be addressed to your school of residence.
Updated August 2022