2020-21 Multi-Campus Agreement
Beginning in 2016-17, our district’s Multi-Campus Agreement allows the following students to participate in athletics at their school of residence, provided that they have met all of the necessary CIF, San Diego City Conference and San Diego Unified School District criteria:
San Diego Unified School District atypical schools.
Point of contacts for San Diego Unified School District atypical schools:
- East Village High School: Mitch Booz, Principal email@example.com 619-525-2000
- Garfield High School: Jolie Pickett, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org 619-362-4500
- iHigh Virtual Academy: Vicki Conway, Vice Principal email@example.com 619-764-5440
- Mt. Everest Academy: Maria Ramos, Elementary School Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org 858-496-8778
- New Dawn/Marcy: Pamela Busch, Principal email@example.com 858-496-8205
- San Diego MET: Melissa Agudelo, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org 619-388-2299 Ext. 2295 & Jason Moravec, Counselor email@example.com 619-388-2299 Ext. 2443
- SDSCPA: Kim Abagat, Head Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org 619-470-0555 Ext. 2240
- Twain High School: Michael Rebman, Principal email@example.com 858-800-5300
- Specific questions about eligibility should be addressed to your school of residence.